This is a brilliant opportunity to become part of a team who deliver continuous performance and quality to further our position as one of the markets leading commercial print businesses. We are looking for candidates who have the skills to operate the following industry standard Finishing equipment:
115 137 and Pace Guillotines, TH82 folders, MBO T960 Folders, Muller and ST500 stitching lines.
This role is based in Kettering and consists of 36 hours per week for 3 nights at 12 hours per shift between 6pm and 6am.
Main duties will include:
Our Bindery Operator will ideally have the following skills:
- Working knowledge in the set-up, operation, and running of our diverse bindery equipment
- Fully qualified time served operators is required.
- Pro-active approach to technical problem solving is essential.
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Integrate well with fellow operators
Send us your CV using the form below